Custom Auto Paint Shop
The paint department is the final step in your vehicle’s restoration process. The lead painter conducts the last vehicle inspection prior to painting. This includes a full wet-down inspection which is done to reveal any fine ripples and imperfections that may remain even after the detailed sanding completion.
Our paint process includes:
- The vehicle is re-primed and sanded.
- We clean and mask the vehicle.
- The body is then painted and cleared.
- The painter and production manager inspect the paint.
- Final wet sanding and buff are completed.
We provide unique paint alternatives such as:
- Straightforward paint applications
- A variety of flame or stripe applications
- Heavy metallic and chrome allusion paints applications
- Vehicle identifications and insignias which can be painted on prior to the clear coat applications.